I’m so beyond excited because I just received my blue belt in #brazilianjiujitsu!!!! I fell in love with #BJJ over a year ago and have been training several times a week ever since.. thank you so much to @chilcote.dunn @captainHarlan_ @tarsisbjj for giving me my belt along with one of the most important and special women in my life today @officialdaniellemartin/@trueboundaries – I love you so much and couldn’t be more grateful for you 💙💙💙💙 also special shoutout to @jayglazer for flying in to give me my belt as well!!! Love you jay!!!
- Demi Lovato Gets Blue Belt in BJJ:Coming off a weekend where she sang the “Star Spangled Banner” at the Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor fight, and a stunning performance at the MTV VMA’s within 24 hours, Demi Lovato has another accomplishment.The Sorry, Not Sorry singer has received her blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu this week, and it may be her favorite of the three accomplishments within the past seven days.
- Oscar De La Hoya Goes Off On The Money Fight:
De La Hoya explained on the Dan Patrick Show that he was simply tired of fans paying money to watch Mayweather in pay-per-view bouts where the opponents had no chance of winning.
“Of course [I was mad], because I was defending the sport of boxing. This fight, Mayweather vs. McGregor, was a form of a scam and fraud. Mayweather, for the first four rounds, didn’t do anything. When has Mayweather not done anything for the first four rounds? And ironically the fight gets stopped in the tenth round and reports are that Mayweather bet on himself in the tenth round. This is what people were suckered into. I just want to tell people that this is what Mayweather is and I’m tired of it.
- Nate Diaz Wants $20 Million For Diaz-McGregor III
In an interview Nate Diaz’s boxing coach says Diaz wants the biggest pay day in the history of MMA to fight Conor McGregor for a third time
“At least $20 million, $30 million…Come on. UFC’s making a whole lot of money… They’re giving more to McGregor, so it’s not fair because it takes two in that ring to draw a crowd.
- Ronda Rousey Married Travis Browne:
On Saturday while the combat sports world had its eyes set on Las Vegas, Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne were married in Browne’s home state of Hawaii, which was revealed by Dana White last week on the Rich Eisen Show.
- Jon Jones Passed UFC Blood Test:
Jon Jones, who won the UFC light heavyweight champion at UFC 214, passed a post-fight blood screening administered by USADA on July 29. The negative test was administered just one day after Jones’ urine screening, which was positive for the anabolic steroid Turinabol.In addition, Jones passed a pair of out-of-competition USADA drug screenings on July 6 and July 7, the former a blood and urine test, and the July 7th test being a urine test.