UFC Releases 2019 First Quarter Schedule
UFC has released its show schedule for the first three months of 2019.
With the company transitioning into a new network home in ESPN, UFC is showcasing several cards through the ESPN+ streaming service, starting with the first ESPN show on January 19 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. That card will be shown on ESPN+ with the first UFC card on the main ESPN television network taking place on February 17.
The promotion also released the official dates for the first three pay-per-view events of 2019 with UFC 233 taking place on January 26, UFC 234 being on February 9 and UFC 235 happening on March 2.
Below is the full UFC show schedule for the first three months of 2019.
- January 19 (Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY): UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- January 26: (Honda Center – Anaheim, CA): UFC 233
- February 2: (TBD – Brazil): UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- February 9: (TBD): UFC 234
- February 17: (Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ): UFC on ESPN Fight Night
- February 23: (TBD): UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- March 2: (T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, Nevada): UFC 235
- March 9: (TBD): UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- March 16: (O2 Arena – London, England): UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- March 23: (TBD): UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- March 30: (TBD): UFC on ESPN Fight Night
UFC still has two more pay-per-views (UFC 231 and 232) as well as five televised cards before moving from FOX to ESPN. Four of those remaining cards are being televised on FS1 with the final card on FOX taking place on December 15.