Bellator 276: Adam Borics Defeats Mads Burnell In Back-And-Forth Brawl
While most MMA fans’ attention was on UFC’s other fight night, Bellator held another event in St. Louis at the Family Arena.
The headlining of the event was a featherweight bout between Adam Borics and Mads Burnell. Borics came out of the slugfest with a unanimous decision victory after 25 minutes of action.
— BellatorMMA (@BellatorMMA) March 13, 2022
The only fighter who earned a finishing victory on the main card was Alex Polizzi.
In the final round, he defeated Brazilian Jose Augusto Azevedo via submission rear-naked choke. Judges scored the rest of the four fights of the main card.
Gazi Rabadanov served the first-ever loss to prospect Jay Jay Wilson.
Johnny Eblen remained undefeated by defeating John Salter, and Phil Davis got closer to the title by serving defeat to Julius Anglickas.
Niko Alcarez, Roman Faraldo, Cody Law, Diana Avsaragova,and Romero Cotton were the fighters who earned victories and remained undefeated in the preliminary bouts.
Check out the rest of the results down below:
- Ádám Borics def Mads Burnell Unanimous Dec
- Phil Davis def Julius Anglickas Unanimous Dec
- Johnny Eblen def John Salter Unanimous Dec
- Gadzhi Rabadanov def Jay Jay Wilson Unanimous Dec
- Alex Polizzi def J. Azevedo Sub, 0:49 R3
- Romero Cotton def Freddy Sandoval KO/TKO, 1:39 R1
- Diana Avsaragova def Kyra Batara Unanimous Dec
- Cody Law def James Adcock KO/TKO, 1:17 R1