From 1998 to 2012, It’s Showtime was one of the top kickboxing organizations in the Netherlands. While acquired by GLORY in the end, the run it had will never be forgotten.
GLORY was able to share some of the top moments from the promotion while it was a “single” entity (It’s Showtime worked with K-1 and promotions from all over the world). Some fighters showcased include:
- Kickboxing veteran Miles Simson showcasing a vicious punch and high leg kick combo.
- Joerie Mes – A 2005 75MAX Trophy Tilburg Pool A winner for It’s Showtime. With over 50 wins, he is considered one of the top specialists in kickboxing history.
- L’Houcine Ouzgni – A former It’s Showtime 73 kg MAX Champion, who also won bronze in the W.A.K.O World Championships.
- Daniel Ghita – A former It’s Showtime World Heavyweight Champion as well as a multiple-time runner-up in GLORY’s Heavyweight division. Known for his leg kicks, the 39-year-old is considered one of the top kickboxers out there.
- Badr Hari – Considered the standard-bearer of kickboxing. A former It’s Showtime Heavyweight Champion as well as a K-1 Heavyweight Champion. With over 100 wins, Badr continues to prove his dominance.