Davis Vs. Garcia: Preview And Where To Watch Info
On April 22nd, 2023, Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia square off in the biggest fight of the year, as the two fighters put their undefeated records on the line.
Davis has an undefeated professional record of 28 wins and arrives into the bout following his victory over Hector Garcia, as he forced the latter to quit on his stool.
In contrast, Garcia has won 23 consecutive fights, beating Javier Fortuna in his last bout with a sixth-round knockout. Much has been said in the build-up to this fight.
During the initial pressers, Garcia made it clear that he was not entirely happy about the 136 lb catchweight and the 10-pound-rehydration clause, so much so that he accused Davis of ‘weight-draining’ him.
In addition, both fighters publicly agreed to bet their entire purse in a winner-takes-all, showing their belief in their respective skills.
And with fight time almost here, both superstars put their ‘0’ on the line. The winner knows that victory will define their career forever and become the face of boxing moving forward.
- Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia – Catchweight (136 lbs)
- David Morrell Jr vs Yamaguchi Falcao – Super middleweight
- Bektemir Melikuziev vs Gabriel Rosado – Super middleweight
- Elijah Garcia vs Kevin Salgado Zambrano – Middleweight
- Fiodor Czerkaszyn vs Elias Espadas – Middleweight
- Vito Mielnicki Jr vs Jose Sanchez Charles – Super Welterweight
- Floyd Schofield vs Jesus Valentin Leon – Lightweight
- Lorenzo Simpson vs Pachino Hill – Middleweight
- Tristan Kalkreuth vs Jaime Solorio – Light heavyweight
- Jalil Major Hackett vs Jason Phillips – Light middleweight
- Cuttino Oliver vs Roberto Cantu Pena – Bantamweight
Where and When:
The main card starts at 8 p.m. ET / 1 a.m. BST. The ring walks should take place approximately at 11 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. BST.
The fight is available right here on pay-per-view, as well as Showtime PPV and DAZN.
And on the FIGHT SPORTS MAX App in:
- Hong Kong
- Myanmar [Burma]
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- American Samoa
- Cook Islands
- East Timor
- Marshall Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands