Fans Will Be In Attendance For Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev
There will be fans in attendance for Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev.
Matchroom Boxing has announced that 1,000 fans will be allowed inside the SSE Arena, Wembley to see Joshua vs. Pulev. Joshua’s WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO Heavyweight Titles will be on the line. The bout will take place on December 12.
Here’s what Eddie Hearn had to say on the limited capacity in a press release.
“I can’t tell you how happy I am to see fans returning to our live boxing events,” said Eddie Hearn, Managing Director of Matchroom Sport. “Whilst the team have done an incredible job over the last 10 months we live and breathe through the energy and atmosphere that a live crowd generates.
“It’s so fitting that they can return for an AJ fight, when through the last few years he has broken all kinds of attendance records in the U.K. and beyond. This is such a positive move for boxing and all sport. Welcome back!”
Here are the guidelines set in place for the limited attendance.
Rules For Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev Attendance
- The lead booker can only attend with members of their own household (ID including address will be required on entry).
- Matchroom Boxing are participating in the NHS Test and Trace scheme. Lead booker details will be collected and shared for this in line with legal guidelines, and NHS Track & Trace check-in codes will be in place for fans to scan at entrances.
- You must not attend an event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are required to self-isolate or have suffered from COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of the event.
- You must wear a face covering at all times during your visit to The SSE Arena, Wembley (if you’re medically able to do so and aged 11+). They can be safely removed when you’re seated to eat or drink.
- Tickets must not be resold.
- No refund policy