This Saturday, February 22, the ultimate rematch between two of the top heavyweights in the world will take place inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury will face off for the WBC, The Ring and lineal Heavyweight Titles.
Wilder (42-0-1) and Fury (29-0-1) both fought to a split decision draw back in December 2018. The bout was a classic, with a highlight being Fury rising up following a 12th-round knockdown by Wilder. The two have fought two fights since then; Wilder has beaten both Dominic Breazeale and Luis Ortiz via KO, while Fury has beaten Tom Schwarz (via TKO) and Otto Wallin (via unanimous decision).
Here is the schedule for Wilder-Fury II, along with the undercard bouts:
The PPV will begin at 7 p.m. ET / 12 a.m. GMT, with the main event expected to be around 11 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. GMT.
– Charles Martin v. Gerald Washington
– Emanuel Navarrete (c) v. Jeo Santisima – WBO Super-Bantamweight Title
– Sebastian Fundora v. Daniel Lewis
– Amir Iman v. Javier Molina
– Subreil Matias v. Petros Ananyan
How To Watch Wilder-Fury II
– MENA: You can watch the fight on FIGHT SPORTS MAX via PPV
– United States: The event will be available on ESPN+ and the FOX Sports app, via PPV
– United Kingdom: The event will be on BT Sports Box Office. Sky TV viewers are allowed to watch on BT Sport via TV channel 490.
– Baltics: TV3 Sport
– Indonesia: tvOne
– Philippines: Cingal PPV
– Australia: Main Event, set to begin at 1 p.m. AEDT on Sunday
– Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, Switzerland: DAZN
– France: Canal+ Sport
– Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark: Viaplay PPV
– Poland: TVP Sport
– Latin America: ESPN
– Mexico: Azteca
– Panama: RPC
– New Zealand: Sky Arena PPV
– Turkey: DMAX
– Russia: Ren TV
If any new relevant information is revealed, the FIGHT SPORTS page will be updated. Any further questions regarding how to watch Wilder-Fury II can be sent to email@example.com.