How To Watch
Josh Taylor is putting his undisputed light welterweight titles on the line for the first time.
Taylor will meet prospect Jack Catterall inside the OVO Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland on February 26. Though Taylor is coming into the fight as the reigning king, he said he’s not underestimating Catterall who is a “major threat.”
Taylor (18-0, 13 KOs) last outpointed Jose Carlos Ramirez while Catterall (26-0, 13 KOs) last fought in November 2020 and won via decision.
Taylor and Catterall were supposed to fight in December, but Taylor withdrew due to an injury.
Here’s the fight card, where and when to watch:
- Josh Taylor (c) vs. Jack Catterall for the WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring light-welterweight titles
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Eric Donovan; Featherweights
- Nick Campbell vs. Jay McFarlene; Heavyweights
- Cori Gibbs vs. Carlos Perez; Super-Lightweights
- Ebonie Jones vs. Effy Kathopouli; Featherweights
- Scott Forrest vs. Erik Nazaryan; Heavyweights
- Kurt Walker vs. Jaroslav Hriadel; Featherweights
- Paddy Donovan vs. Miroslav Serban; Welterweights
- Kieran Molloy vs. Damian Esquisabel; Super-Welterweights
- Mark McKeown vs. Laszlo Szoke; Featherweights
- Craig MacIntyre vs. Alexey Tukhtarov; Super-Lightweights
Date: February 26, 2022
Time: Main card 2 p.m. ET, Main event 5:15 p.m. ET
Sky Sports: U.K.
FIGHT SPORTS Max:
- Spain, Portugal, Greece/Cyprus, Albania, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg);
- Pan-Asia-Pacific (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Timor Leste, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Pacific Islands (Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Cook Islands, Nauru, Kiribati, Niue, Marshall Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, French Polynesia, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Tokelau, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia, Samoa);
- Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Nepal
- Countries in the former Yugoslavia (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia, Kosovo); and
- Middle East/North Africa (Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen)
- Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde