Junior Dos Santos To Headline Eagle FC 47
Eagle FC 47 is finalized.
Junior Dos Santos will headline the event with Yorgan De Castro on Friday in Florida.
Dos Santos, former UFC heavyweight champion, will make his promotional debut at that event. His rival will be another UFC veteran, De Castro, who left the UFC with a 1-3 record inside the cage.
De Castro already made a successful debut in Eagle FC and will try to raise his status by defeating the former UFC heavyweight champion.
In the co-main event, Hector Lombard (34-10-1) will face Thiago Silva (21-9-0).
UFC’s veteran, Lombard, held seven battles in a row without earning any victories. He is on six-fight losing streak after a fight ended as no contest against Joshua Burkman in 2015.
However, Lombard earned victory at BKFC, and fans are sure that he is still in shape even though he is 44 years old.
Silva left the UFC in 2013 when he was on a two-fight winning streak. He changed many promotions after that, but in the latest fight, he competed in one of the best European promotions, KSW, in 2019 and suffered defeat against Martin Zawada.
Many former UFC fighters like Maki Pitolo, Andrew Sanchez, Roosevelt Roberts, and Sean Soriano will be fighting on the same card.
Check out the rest of the fights below:
- Yorgan De Castro vs. Junior dos Santos265 lbs
- Hector Lombard vs. Thiago Silva205 lbs
- Maki Pitolo vs. Doug Usher185 lbs
- Gabriel Checco vs. Andrew Sanchez205 lbs
- Akhmed Aliev vs. Darrell Horcher155 lbs
- Islam Mamedov vs. Zach Zane155 lbs
- Ronny Markes vs. Reggie Peña205 lbs
- A. de Almeida vs. Roosevelt Roberts155 lbs
- Sean Soriano vs. Paulo Silva155 lbs
- Adi Alić vs. Shawn Bunch135 lbs
- Dylan Mantello vs. Dennis Hughes155 lbs