Kayla Harrison Vs. Larissa Pacheco Headlines First PFL Pay-Per-View Event In New York
The PFL is heading back to New York.
And this time, they’re bringing along promotion star Kayla Harrison. Harrison will headline the 12-fight card against Larissa Pachecho on November 25 at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, PFL announced Wednesday morning.
Harrison has yet to taste defeat in all of her 15 fights, which all – except for one – are under the PFL banner. Her last two fights have not gone past the first round.
In August, she took out Martina Jindrova by submission and in July, she recorded a KO/TKO over Kaitlin Young.
A win on November 25 will mark her third PFL lightweight title and $1 million.
Pacheco is on a three-fight winning streak – which all came by way of knockout. She lost to Harrison in 2019 for the title by unanimous decision. She also lost to Harrison on May 9, 2019 at PFL 1 by unanimous decision.
The event will be on pay-per-view rather than ESPN or ESPN+, like it normally is. It’s unclear how much the PPV will cost at the moment.
Here’s the projected lineup:
- Women’s lightweight finals: Kayla Harrison vs. Larissa Pacheco
- Featherweight finals: Brendan Loughnane vs. Bubba Jenkins
- Shane Burgos vs. Marlon Moraes
- Heavyweight finals: Ante Delija vs. Matheus Scheffel
- Lightweight finals: Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Stevie Ray
- Welterweight finals: Sadibou Sy vs. Dilano Taylor
- Middleweight finals: Robert Wilkinson vs. Omari Akhmedov
- Natan Schulte vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Dakota Ditcheva vs. Katherine Corogenes
- Biaggio Ali Walsh vs. Tom Graesser (amateur)