Khan Claims Deal With Manny For Saudi Arabia

While Manny Pacquiao is set to fight Keith Thurman this weekend in Las Vegas, it seems his next fight is already booked against… Amir Khan.

Khan in a press conference today in the United Kingdom, announced that he and the 40-year-old Filipino Senator will square off for a fight on November 8th in Saudi Arabia.

Khan fought in the Saudi city of Jeddah last week, demolishing Billy Dib in four rounds, and if true, will fight Pacquiao in the city of Riyadh.

“The next fight is going to be back in Saudi Arabia, it is going to be in Riyadh this time and it is going to be on November 8,” Khan said in a story published by the Guardian.

“Hopefully it could be the Manny Pacquiao fight, we have both signed and the fight is done and hopefully he gets past his fight on the weekend then we go and do that fight.”

If Pacquiao does not come through against Thurman or possibly gets injured, Khan admits that there is backup plans in the works, but does not anticipate that happening.

“I still think, even if he loses, it is a very big fight in the Middle East,” Khan said. There has been so much talk about it for many years.

“I just feel that Manny is himself and doesn’t get any injuries and the fight can happen.”

Initial Report: The Guardian

You might also like
By using our site you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. X

SIGN UP NOW!

Breaking News And Highlights Around Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, Martial Arts and more!

By signing up, you agree to comply with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.