Paul Daley Targeted For Last Fight At Bellator London
Paul Daley might have his last fight set.
Daley is targeted to face former Bellator welterweight champion Andrey Koreshkov on May 13 at Bellator London, a promotion official confirmed to MMA Junkie.
Daley (43-18-2), 39, has spent seven years with Bellator. He’s gone head-to-head with the promotion’s top welterweights including former champion Douglas Lima and Rory Macdonald, Jon Fitch and Michael Page, to name a few.
“I’ve had a lot of fights. Bellator has treated me well while I’ve been there, and I always knew it was going to be my last promotion,” he said.
Meanwhile, Koreshkov is coming off a stellar 38-second victory via spinning back kick over Chance Rencountre in the co-main event of Bellator 274.
He left Rencountre with a punctured lung and broke five ribs.
Here’s the projected lineup for Bellator London:
- Champ Yaroslav Amosov vs. Michael Page
- Jason Jackson vs. Douglas Lima
- Paul Daley vs. Andrey Koreshkov
- Denise Kielholtz vs. Kana Watanabe
- Simon Biyong vs. Luke Trainer
- Fabian Edwards vs. Lyoto Machida
- Daniel Weichel vs. Robert Whiteford
- Alfie Davis vs. Tim Wilde
- Kate Jackson vs. Elina Kallionidou