PFL Atlanta Salaries: Anthony Pettis Gets Big Payday Despite Loss
In the last three weeks, PFL has held three events.
Of those three, it was Anthony Pettis, a former UFC champion, who made the most money, even though he suffered a submission loss to Stevie Ray. He made $750,000 from the promotion, according to list of win purses from the Georgia Athletic and Entertainment Commission via MMA Junkie.
Kayla Harrison, who is regarded as one of the best female MMA fighters, was declared the winner after one round against Kaitlin Young and remained undefeated. She made $500,000.
The third on this list is the former UFC title challenger, Rory McDonald. McDonald is famous for his brutal fight with former UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler. He has the name, and even though he suffered another loss in PFL, he earned $250,000.
There are plenty of fighters who made six-figure salaries. Jeremy Stephens and Omari Akhmedov are former UFC fighters who did that.
Check out the full salaries below:
- Alex Martinez: $38,000 ($19,000 show + $19,000 win) def. Clay Collard: $28,000
- Antonio Carlos Junior: $98,000 ($49,000 show + $49,000 win) def. Bruce Souto: $10,000
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier: $54,000 ($27,000 show + $27,000 win) def. Raush Manfio: $27,000
- Jeremy Stephens: $200,000 ($100,000 show + $100,000 win) def. Myles Price: $12,000
- Omari Akhmedov: $206,000 ($103,000 show + $103,000 win) def. Teodoras Aukstuolis: $15,000
- Nathan Schulte: $150,000 ($75,000 show + $75,000 win) def. Marcin Held: $26,000
- Delan Kimura: $20,000 ($10,000 show + $10,000 win) def. Emiliano Sordi: $53,000
- Rob Wilkinson: $32,000 ($16,000 show + $16,000 win) def. Viktor Pesta: $18,000
- Josh DaSilveira: $50,000 ($25,000 show + $25,000 win) def. Marthin Hamlet: $16,000
- Nate Jennerman: $16,000 ($8,000 show + $8,000 win) def. Jacob Childers: $8,000