Tenshin Nasukawa Vs. Rui Ebata Set For RIZIN 20
One of the top kickboxers in the world has been added to one of the biggest cards of the year for Rizin. Tenshin Nasukawa is set to fight in a 123-pound bout against Rui Ebata at RIZIN 20 on December 31. The company announced the bout on social media will take place inside Saitama Super Arena in Japan.
— RIZIN FF OFFICIAL (@rizin_PR) December 5, 2019
Nasukawa (35-0) has won five fights in a row following an exhibition loss to Floyd Mayweather last December. In the bout, the fight was ended in the first following multiple knockdowns at the hands of Floyd. He last fought in September, beating Shiro via unanimous decision.
Ebata (41-2-3, 1NC) has won eleven in a row, his last fight a unanimous decision win over Eisaku Ogasawara back in August. He recently won a one-day tournament to become the KNOCK OUT World Super Bantamweight Champion.
Another kickboxing bout between Taiju Shiratori and Taiga has also been announced for the event. Here is the updated card for Rizin 20:
Rizin 20 – December 31st
* Kai Asakura v. Manel Kape – Rizin Bantamweight Championship
* Jiri Prochazka (c) v. C.B. Dollaway – Rizin Light Heavyweight Title
* Ayaka Hamasaki (c) v. Seo Hee Ham – Rizin Super Atomweight Championship
* Johnny Case v. Tofiq Musaev – Lightweight Grand Prix semifinal
* Patricky Freire v. Luiz Gustavo – Lightweight Grand Prix semifinal
* Tenshin Nasukawa v. Rui Ebata – kickboxing
* Taiju Shiratori v. Taiga – kickboxing
* Yuki Motoya v. Patrick Mix
* Mikuru Asakura v. John Macapa
* Vitaly Shemetov v. Simon Biyong
* Jake Heun v. Satoshi Ishii
* Lindsey VanZandt v. Rena Kubota
* Shintaro Ishiwatari v. Hiromasa Ogikubo