Terence Crawford Believes He’s Ready And Awaits Errol Spence Jr.’s Decision
Spence-Crawford negotiations previously fell through and have been delayed.
American professional boxer Terence Crawford has sent a message to Errol Spence Jr (28-0, 22 KOs) on social media. He wants to let the unified welterweight champion know he wants to restart negotiations.
Some fans believe this signal indicates Crawford’s undoing. They think the 35-year-old has accepted his mistake of walking away from the negotiations.
Spence said that he would love to encounter Crawford again in the future. However, it doesn’t mean that he wants this fight to happen in the first quarter of 2023.
This might be the American’s last chance to lock horns against Spence because if he walks away again, it will mark the end of the road.
Currently, the IBF, WBA and WBC title holder, Spence, is being extremely patient in waiting to negotiate with Crawford. After all, it was extremely unprofessional for the 35-year-old to turn his back on it and fight David Avanesyan on BLK Prime PPV.
Crawford was said to be paid $10 million for his fight against Avanesyan, but rumours suggest that he didn’t receive the complete payment. Apparently, he only got paid $3 million.
“@ErrolSpenceJr, I’m ready when you wanna spin the block. Just giving you a heads up is all.😉,” said Crawford on social media Tuesday to Spence Jr.