UFC 274 Medical Suspensions: Tony Ferguson Out For 60 Following KO Loss
Last Saturday, Tony Ferguson suffered a brutal front kick knockout loss against Michael Chandler at UFC 274.
After that cold knockout, which laid him out flat on the mat, he was suspended for 60 days, according to the Arizona Boxing and the MMA commission.
Charles Oliveira and Justin Gaethje exchanged some massive shots and will be suspended for 30 days. Cameron VanCamp is another one who will be suspended for 60 days after suffering a knockout loss.
Seventeen fighters were medically suspended after the pay-per-view event.
Check out the rest of the suspensions below:
- Charles Oliveira– 30 days
- Justin Gaethje– 30 days
- Tony Ferguson – 60 days for KO
- Michael Chandler – 30 days
- Ovince Saint-Preux– 30 days
- Mauricio Rua– 30 days
- Francisco Trinaldo– 30 days
- Danny Roberts– 45 days
- Blagoy Ivanov– 30 days
- Cameron VanCamp– 60 days for knockout
- Melissa Gatto– 30 days
- CJ Vergara– 30 days
- Kleydson Rodrigues– 45 days
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima– 30 days
- Ariane Carnelossi– 30 days
- Journey Newson– 30 days
- Fernie Garcia– 30 days