Earlier this morning in New York, the fighters of UFC 295 stepped to the scale to weigh-in ahead of this weekend’s event at Madison Square Garden.
The main event is set to feature a battle for the vacant 205-pound title between former lightweight champion Jiri Prochazka (29-3-1) and the former 185-pound titleholder Alex Pereira (8-2). Both of the main event competitors weighed in under the maximum, and this main event is now official.
In the co-main event, Sergei Pavlovich (18-1) will go toe-to-toe with Tom Aspinall (13-3) in a contest to crown the interim UFC heavyweight champion. Both of these heavyweights came in under the 265-pound weight limit, Aspinall at 261.6-pounds and Pavlovich at 259.8.
UFC 295 Live Weigh-In Show:
UFC 295 Full Weigh-In Results:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Jiri Prochazka (204.2) vs. Alex Pereira (204.0)
- Sergei Pavlovich (259.8) vs. Tom Aspinall (261.6)
- Mackenzie Dern (115.6) vs. Jessica Andrade (116.0)
- Matt Frevola (155.6) vs. Benoit Saint Denis (156.0)
- Pat Sabatini (145.8) vs. Diego Lopes (145.4)
Preliminary Card (ESPNEWS/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET)
- Stephen Erceg (125.6) vs. Alessandro Costa (125.4)
- Tabatha Ricci (115.4) vs. Loopy Godinez (115.0)
- Mateusz Rebecki (155.8) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (158 which was two pounds over the lightweight limit)
- Nazim Sadykhov (155.6) vs. Viacheslav Borshchev (154.8)
Early Prelims (ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass at 6 p.m. ET)
- Jared Gordon (155.6) vs. Mark Madsen (154.6)
- John Castaneda vs. Kyung Ho Kang (138.0) — 138-pound catchweight
- Kevin Borjas (125.8) vs. Joshua Van (125.8)
- Dennis Buzukja (145.6) vs. Jamall Emmers (147 which was one pound over the featherweight limit)