UFC on ESPN 33 Results – Strickland Defeats Hall
Last night, UFC on ESPN 33 took place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Headlining the event was the clash between Jamaican warrior Uriah Hall and Sean Strickland.
It was a great fight to watch. Strickland outstroke Hall and defeated him via unanimous decision. Strickland managed to be dominant in all 5 rounds. His mixed striking and takedowns gassed out Uriah in the early rounds. Jamaican showed the heart of a lion, but it was not enough.
In the main event, fans witnessed 3 finishes. In the Co-main event, Cheyanne Buys defeated Gloria de Paula in 1 minute via TKO with punches after head kick. Jared Gooden manages to KO Niklas Stolze in the first round and Melsik Baghdasaryan KO Collin Anglin via Head Kick in the second round.
Fight of the night was nominated from the main card, too. An amazing Welterweight bout between Bryan Barberena and Jason Witt becomes the favorite fight of the UFC.
All the results :
- Sean Strickland defeated Uriah Hall via UD.
- Chayanne Buys defeated Gloria de Paula via TKO (Head Kick and Punches) in the first round.
- Jared Gooden defeated Niklas Stolze via KO (Punch) in the first round.
- Melnik Baghdasaryan defeated Collin Anglin via KO (Head Kick and Punches) in the second round.
- Jason Witt defeated Bryan Barberena via Majority Decision.
- Chris Gruetzemacher defeated Rafa Garcia via UD.
- A featherweight bout between Danny Chavez and Kai Kamaka III ended in a draw.
- Jinh Yu Frey defeated Ashley Yoder via UD.
- Zarrukh Adashev defeated Ryan Benoit via UD.