UFC Releases 2019 2nd Quarter Schedule
During the pay-per-view broadcast of UFC 232, the UFC aired a promo video celebrating the MMA promotion’s new partnership with ESPN.
As part of the promo, the UFC not only previewed its events for the first three months of 2019, but also revealed its Q2 schedule.
The UFC’s events for April-June begin on April 13, when the world’s top MMA promotion presents UFC 236 on pay-per-view. The UFC will be holding five events on ESPN+ and two on ESPN in the three-month span.
The UFC will hold two other pay-per-views in that time as well, with UFC 237 on May 11 and UFC 238 on June 8.
Below is the full Q2 2019 schedule for the UFC. All locations and main events for the events of 2019’s second quarter are still to be determined.
- April 13: UFC 236
- April 20: UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- April 27: UFC Fight Night on ESPN
- May 4: UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- May 11: UFC 237
- May 18: UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- June 1: UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- June 8: UFC 238
- June 22: UFC on ESPN+ Fight Night
- June 29: UFC Fight Night on ESPN