With just a few weeks until the UFC returns to action, Dana White and company have announced the full lineups for the upcoming shows on May 13 (UFC Jacksonville) and 16 (UFC Florida).
As reported earlier, the main event of the May 13 card will be Anthony Smith v. Glover Teixeira in a light heavyweight bout. The co-main will feature Ovince Saint Preux moving up to heavyweight to face Ben Rothwell. Additional fights added that were not announced until now include Hunter Azure v. Brian Kelleher and Michael Johnson v. Thiago Moises.
The main event of the May 16 card will be Alistair Overeem v. Walt Harris. The co-main event will be a strawweight bout featuring Claudia Gadelha v. Angela Hill. This will be Hill’s (12-7) sixth fight since the start of 2019, and third since January 2020. She is currently on a three-fight win streak, last beating Loma Lookboonmee in February via unanimous decision.
Gadelha (17-4) is 2-2 in her last four fights and won her last bout against Randa Markos back in July. She was supposed to face Marina Rodriguez at UFC Oklahoma City on May 2 but it was postponed due to the coronavirus.
Additionally, the May 16 card will feature Cortney Casey v. Mara Romero Borella, Rodrigo Nascimento v. Don’Tale Mayes, and Giga Chikadze v. Mike Davis.
Here is the updated lineup for the May 13 card:
- Anthony Smith v. Glover Teixeira
- Ovince Saint Preux v. Ben Rothwell
- Karl Roberson v. Marvin Vettori
- Alexander Hernandez v. Drew Dober
- Ray Borg v. Ricky Simon
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Sarah Moras
- Andrei Arlovski v. Philipe Lins
- Hunter Azure v. Brian Kelleher
- Michael Johnson v. Thiago Moises
Here is the updated lineup for the May 16 card:
- Alistair Overeem v. Walt Harris
- Claudia Gadelha v. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong and Marlon Vera
- Eryk Anders v. Krzysztof Jotko
- Edson Barboza v. Dan Ige
- Darren Elkins v. Nate Landwehr
- Cortney Casey v. Mara Romero Borella
- Rodrigo Nascimento v. Don’Tale Mayes
- Giga Chikadze v. Mike Davis
- Anthony Hernandez v. Kevin Holland