Uriah Hall, Andre Muniz Agree To UFC Fight Night Meeting
Another fight has been added to a UFC event slated for April 16.
Uriah Hall, one of the most experienced fighters of the division, will fight against one of the rising stars, Andre Muniz.
Hall had an incredible winning streak in the UFC until he shared the octagon with unstoppable Sean Strickland.
He was on a four-fight winning streak by defeating Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva in his latest two battles. However, after a five-round war against Sean Strickland, he suffered the loss, snapping his winning streak.
Muniz is one of the most talented jiu-jitsu fighters in the middleweight division.
He signed in the UFC after earning two victories in Dana White’s Contender series in 2019. He went on to win four victories in a row.
In 2021, he defeated Ronaldo Souza via submission arm-bar. He broke Souza’s arm in that fight. In December of the last year, he earned another first-round submission victory against very experienced Eryk Anders.
The fight will most likely occur in April’s fight night card, where headliners will be Vicente Luque and Belal Muhammad.
Here’s the rest of the projected fight card:
- Vicente Luque vs. Belal Muhammad170 lbs
- Miguel Baeza vs. Dhiego Lima170 lbs
- Chris Barnett vs. Martin Buday265 lbs
- Uriah Hall vs. André Muniz185 lbs
- Drakkar Klose vs. Brandon Jenkins155 lbs
- Rafa García vs. Jesse Ronson170 lbs
- Caio Borralho vs. G. Omargadzhiev185 lbs
- Lina Länsberg vs. Pannie Kianzad135 lbs