New VR Boxing Game Coming To PSVR2 With Creed: Rise To Glory – Championship Edition
Coupled with the release of the next installment of the Creed film franchise, Creed III, which is set to debut on March 3rd, MGM Studios and MGM Interactive will be releasing a remastered virtual reality enabled version of Creed: Rise To Glory for the PlayStation VR2 Gaming System.
Survios, the leading VR development studio, has teamed up with MGM and promised that in addition to the virtual reality experience the remastered game will include a cross-platform player versus player (PvP) mode, as well as new characters and locations based on the upcoming film.
Last week, along with the announcement from the studios, Survios dropped a teaser trailer for the action packed gaming experience.
Creed: Rise To Glory – Championship Edition will be available on the PlayStation VR2 system on April 4th, and is already available for pre-order via the PlayStation store.
Key features will include:
- Option to take the fight online with cross-platform PvP and optimized matchmaking
- Enhanced fidelity with 4K/HDR support
- Foveated rendering to ensure the action looks best wherever you’re looking
- Ability to see more of each match with a 110º field of view
- Advanced controller tracking for more accurate combat
- Potential to feel every punch with impact haptics in your PS VR2 Sense controllers and PS VR2 headset
- 3D audio powered by PS5’s Tempest Audio tech to hear Rocky Balboa yelling from the corner
- Lightning-fast load times to get into each game quicker
“We’re thrilled to pair up again with MGM and expand on what CREED: RISE TO GLORY has to offer for old and new fans alike.
Fights have never felt more visceral, as we intend to deliver an even more immersive boxing experience, only possible with the hardware and features of the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation VR2.”
– TQ Jefferson, Chief Product Officer at Survios.