WATCH: The UFC’s Top Finishes Via Kimura
One of the top moves that can give you the ultimate advantage in a fight is the kimura. The only way to lock it in is to successfully maneuver your opponent so they can’t fight back. There are only two ways they can then get out of it after the fact: tap or snap.
The UFC has opened the vault to showcase some of the top kimura finishes in the promotion’s history. Via the video above, you can view classic finishes like:
- Frank Mir breaking Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira’s arm at UFC 140
- Michael Chiesa’s one-arm kimura against Carlos Condit at UFC 232
- Joe Lauzon yanking Curt Warburton’s arm off in 2011
- Khabib Nurmagomedov finishing off a beaten Michael Johnson at UFC 205
- Luke Rockhold showing off an inverted kimura triangle at UFC 172 against Tim Boetsch