The gold medal match for men’s heavyweight – plus semifinals at women’s middleweight and men’s lightweight – will be hitting Day 13 of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Team USA’s Keyshawn Davis will face Armenia’s Hovhannes Bachkov for a chance to fight for gold. Richard Torrez Jr. is aiming to make history on Sunday and win a gold medal for the super heavyweight division, which has been in a drought for three decades in the Olympics.
Tokyo is 13 hours ahead of Eastern Time in the United States. Matches conclude on Sunday, August 8.
Here’s a rundown of the bouts and where to watch.
Where to watch:
- Local NBC channels
- Stream on NBCOlympics.com
Saturday, August 7
- 2:00: Men’s Flyweight (Gold)
- 2:15: Women’s Flyweight (Gold)
- 2:45: Men’s Middleweight (Gold)
- 3:15: Women’s Welterweight (Gold)
Sunday, August 8
- 2:00: Women’s Lightweight (Gold)
- 2:15: Men’s Lightweight (Gold)
- 2:45: Women’s Middleweight (Gold)
- 3:15: Men’s Super Heavyweight (Gold)