UFC 280 is here.
The promotion returns to Abu Dhabi and will feature two title fights in the main and co-main events.
First up, in the co-main event, bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling will defend his belt for the second time against top contender TJ Dillashaw. Elsewhere, on the undercard, the winner between Petr Yan vs Sean O’Malley will earn a title shot against the winner of the co-feature.
In the main fight of the night, former lightweight champion Charles Oliveira seeks redemption and targets becoming a two-time champion. He lost the strap in his last fight after missing weight.
Islam Makhachev will contest for the vacant lightweight title. He is one of the promotion’s fast rising contenders and is under the wing of UFC legend Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Here’s the fight card, where and when to watch:
- Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev for the vacant UFC lightweight championship
- Aljamain Sterling vs. T.J. Dillashaw for the Sterling’s UFC bantamweight title
- Pter Yan vs. Sean O’Malley; Bantamweight
- Beneil Dariush vs. Mateusz Gamrot; Lightweight
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Manon Fiorot; Women’s flyweight
- Belal Muhammad vs. Sean Brady; Welterweight
- Makhmud Muradov vs. Caio Borralho; Middleweight
- Nikita Krylov vs. Volkan Oezdemir; Light heavyweight
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Lucas Almeida; Featherweight
- Magomed Mustafaev vs. Yamato Nishikawa; Lightweight
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev; Welterweight
- Armen Petrosyan vs. A.J. Dobson; Middleweight
- Muhammad Mokaev vs. Malcolm Gordon; Flyweight
- Karol Rosa vs. Lina Lansberg; Women’s bantamweight
Date: October 22
Time: Main card 2 p.m. ET, Main even 5 p.m. ET