Where To Watch: UFC Fight Night 197: Max Holloway Vs. Yair Rodriguez Tonight
Max Holloway and Yair Rodriguez are meeting in the octagon Saturday night.
Holloway (22-6) faces Rodriguez (13-2, 1 NC) in the headliner of UFC Fight Night 197.
Holloway is coming off a unanimous decision win over Calvin Kattar in January while Rodriguez is unbeaten in his last three fights, but he hasn’t fought since October 2019.
Holloway is tied for ninth in ESPN’s men’s pound-for-pound top 10. Rodriguez had a break from the UFC due to a US Anti-Doping Agency ban for failing to disclose where he was for testing.
This matchup was supposed to happen in July, but Holloway withdrew due to an undisclosed injury.
Here’s the fight card, where and when to watch:
- Men’s featherweight: Max Holloway vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Heavyweight: Ben Rothwell vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Women’s featherweight: Felicia Spencer vs. Leah Letson
- Welterweight: Miguel Baeza vs. Khaos Williams
- Men’s bantamweight: Song Yadong vs. Julio Arce
- Lightweight: Thiago Moises vs. Joel Alvarez
- Women’s flyweight: Cynthia Calvillo vs. Andrea Lee
- Men’s featherweight: Sean Woodson vs. Collin Anglin
- Women’s flyweight: Cortney Casey vs. Liana Jojua
- Lightweight: Marc Diakiese vs. Rafael Alves
- Light heavyweight: Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Da-Un Jung
Date: Saturday, November 13
Time: Prelims 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT, Main Card 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT