Who Are The World Boxing Champions Who Remain Undefeated?
Boxing has seen several participants retire without being defeated throughout their careers, but are you aware of the active fighters who have achieved this feat?
- Everyone’s favorite Tyson Fury 31-0 (22) comes first among the heavyweights.
- Aleksandr Usyk 19-0(13) of Ukraine is also unbeaten.
- Arsen Goulamirian has won all of his 26 fights.
- Next one is Lawrence Okolie 17-0(14) of the UK.
- Dmitry Bivol has also won all of his 19 fights.
None of the super middleweight boxers have gone undefeated so far.
- Jermall Charlo has got a splendid win record of 32-0-(22).
- Demetrius Andrade 31-0 is also undefeated till now.
Nobody to date.
- Next one in the list is WBO champ Terence Crawford, 38-0 (29).
- Errol Spence, Jr., 27-0 (21), of Texas also remains unbeaten.
- Next up is Josh Taylor, 18-0 (13).
- George Kambosos, of Australia, is a champion who has not lost any of his fights.
- Devin Haney 27-0 (15), of Las Vegas is also the victory king in all his boxing fights.
- Next add WBA fighter Gervonta Davis 26-0 (24).
- Oscar Valdez, 30-0 (23), of Mexico is also a super ring fighter who has not lost a single fight.
- Shakur Stevenson, 17-0 (9), of Alexandria, VA is also in the list.
- Add another genius Mark Magsayo, 24-0 (16), of the Philippines, is in the champions list.
- Stephen Fulton, 20-0 (8) has not tasted defeat even once.
- Also add Murodjon Akhmadaliev, 10-0 (7) in the list.
- Naoya Inoue, 22-0 (19) is also unvanquished.
Flyweight undefeated champions include:
- Artem Dalakian, 21-0 (15)
- Sunny Edwards, 17-0 (4)
- Junto Nakatani, 22-0 (17)
- The new sensational boxer Hiroto Kyoguchi, 15-0 (10), of Japan is also in the list.
- Thammanoon Niymtrong has a win record of 23-0 (9).